Why Firescreen Radiation (EW)?
- Up to 90 minutes fire resistance
- Inside mount and on the wall
- Heat radiation max. 15 kW/m²
- Tested according to EN 1634-1 / EN 15269-11
- Tested according to EN 13501-1
- Little installation space and side space needed
Firescreen® Radiation; fire-resistant roller screens which not only meet the criteria of flame density, but also limit heat radiation to a maximum of 15 kW/m2 (W). This prevents heat radiation through windows and other facade openings from causing a fire in other buildings/floors.
All Firescreen® Radiation fire screens are suitable for closing off fire compartments and have been tested according to standards EN 1634-1 and EN 13501-1. They have a fire resistance of up to 90 minutes.
Since July 2021, the Firescreen® Radiation is the first fire-resistant roller screen in Europe to be available with a CE mark on the bottom line protection and an external motor.
30 MINUTES FIRE RESISTANT
60 MINUTES FIRE RESISTANT
90 MINUTES FIRE RESISTANT
SAFETY BAR AND EXTERNAL MOTOR